Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice Level 4
£559 – discounts may apply
1x essays, 2x IQA assessments and portfolio of evidence
115 GLH recommended
Up to 12 weeks
Self-study and assessment at your convenience
Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
19 years +
For group bookings, contact email@example.com
This qualification is intended for those who lead a team of internal quality assurance staff. The objective of the qualification is to support a role in the workplace.
- Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Internally assure the quality of assessment
- Leaders of the internal quality assurance process
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the context and principles of internal quality assurance
- Understand how to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Understand techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally
- Understand how to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Understand how to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Plan the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Internally evaluate the quality of assessment
- Internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Maintain legal and good practice requirements when internally monitoring and maintaining the quality of assessment
- Produce a work plan for own area of responsibility
- Allocate and agree responsibilities with team members
- Monitor the progress and quality of work in own area of responsibility and provide feedback
The typical learner takes approximately 115 hours to complete this qualification however learners go at their own pace and can complete within one week or can take up to 12 months depending on their personal circumstances
The qualification is assessed by 1x essay, 2x IQA assessments and portfolio of evidence.
For the units that require face-to-face assessment, your tutor will arrange with you a suitable time and place to carry this out.
- Be at least 19 years old
- Possess good reading & writing skills in English
- Hold a Level 3 assessor qualification (preferred)
- Possess good knowledge of the subject you wish to internally quality assure
You can study this course via:
- Blended learning – self-study and face-to-face assessment
Regardless of the study method you choose, all learners will get the full training content online as part of our eLearning package and will receive free access to this for one-year. This includes all PowerPoints, course notes and handouts.
YES! We believe in being upfront – the fee you pay will include everything you need and there are no additional hidden costs such as assessment or certification fees.
We work closely with our awarding organisation to provide the best possible qualifications. Our course is accredited by Ofqual and is recognised everywhere. Visit https://register.ofqual.gov.uk/
Yes, the course enables you to become a qualified IQA.
There must be evidence of the trainee assessor monitoring a minimum of two assessors, each with a minimum of two learners of their own. These assessors and learners should be accessible from your placement.
Our online course system is available 24/7 and you can log in from any device that has an internet connection. This includes desktop computers, laptops, tablet computers and even Smart phones!
There are instalment options available. Certificates for the course would not be released until the full balance has been paid. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org