Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement Level 3
£549 – discounts may apply
1x essays and 2x assessing assessments
84 GLH recommended
Up to 12 weeks
Self-study and assessment at your convenience
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
19 years +
For group bookings, contact email@example.com
This qualification is intended for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in a workshop, classroom or other training environment other than assessing competence in a work environment.
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- For individuals in a quality assurance role
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles and requirements of assessment
- Understand different types of assessment method
- Understand how to plan assessment
- Understand how to involve learners and others in assessment
- Understand how to make assessment decisions
- Understand quality assurance of the assessment process
- Understand how to manage information relating to assessment
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment
- Plan the assessment of occupational competence
- Make assessment decisions about occupational competence
- Provide required information following the assessment of occupational competence
- Maintain legal and good practice requirements when assessing occupational competence
- Prepare assessments of vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Carry out assessments of vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Provide required information following the assessment of vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
The typical learner takes approximately 90 hours to complete this qualification however learners go at their own pace and can complete within one week or can take up to 12 months depending on their personal circumstances
The qualification is assessed by 1x essay and 2x assessing assessments.
For the units that require face-to-face assessment, your tutor will arrange with you a suitable time and place to carry this out.
- Be at least 19 years old
- Possess good reading & writing skills in English
You can study this course via:
- Blended learning – self-study and face-to-face assessment
Regardless of the study method you choose, all learners will get the full training content online as part of our eLearning package and will receive free access to this for one-year. This includes all PowerPoints, course notes and handouts.
YES! We believe in being upfront – the fee you pay will include everything you need and there are no additional hidden costs such as assessment or certification fees.
We work closely with our awarding organisation to provide the best possible qualifications. Our course is accredited by Ofqual and is recognised everywhere. Visit https://register.ofqual.gov.uk/
Yes, the course enables you to become a qualified assessor.
There must be evidence of the trainee assessor carrying out at least two assessments of two learner’s occupational competence and carrying out at least two assessments of two learner’s skills, knowledge and understanding. These learners should be accessible from your placement.
Our online course system is available 24/7 and you can log in from any device that has an internet connection. This includes desktop computers, laptops, tablet computers and even Smart phones!
There are instalment options available. Certificates for the course would not be released until the full balance has been paid. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org