£299 – discounts may apply
45 GLH recommended
Up to 12 weeks
Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
19 years +
For group bookings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This qualification is intended for those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of internal quality assurance without any requirement to practice. The objective of the qualification is to support a role in the workplace, or to prepare learners to progress to a qualification in the same subject area but at a higher level or where more specific knowledge, skills and understanding is required. This knowledge-based qualification is ideal for managers who would like to gain a better understanding of the quality assurance process as part of their own Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
- For managers who would like to gain a better understanding of the quality assurance process as part of their own Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the context and principles of internal quality assurance
- Understand how to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Understand techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally
- Understand how to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Understand how to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
The typical learner takes approximately 45 hours to complete this qualification however learners go at their own pace and can complete within one week or can take up to 12 months depending on their personal circumstances
The qualification is assessed by 1x essay
- Be at least 19 years old
- Possess good reading & writing skills in English
- Hold a Level 3 assessor qualification (preferred)
You can study this course via:
- Virtual learning
Regardless of the study method you choose, all learners will get the full training content online as part of our eLearning package and will receive free access to this for one-year. This includes all PowerPoints, course notes and handouts.
YES! We believe in being upfront – the fee you pay will include everything you need and there are no additional hidden costs such as assessment or certification fees.
We work closely with our awarding organisation to provide the best possible qualifications. Our course is accredited by Ofqual and is recognised everywhere. Visit https://register.ofqual.gov.uk/
This course does not qualify you to internally quality assure assessment. It simply provides you with the theory and understanding behind internally quality assurance. If you need to be able to assure assessments you will need either the Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice or the Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice if you also need to be the Lead IQA.
Our online course system is available 24/7 and you can log in from any device that has an internet connection. This includes desktop computers, laptops, tablet computers and even Smart phones!
There are instalment options available. Certificates for the course would not be released until the full balance has been paid. Please contact us at email@example.com