Train the Trainer
Special Offer –
Multiple choice quizzes
48 GLH recommended
At your own convenience
Train the Trainer Certificate
For group bookings, contact email@example.com
This course is ideal for anybody who delivers training in the workplace or wishes to teach and forms a foundation for those with little or no previous experience of teaching or training.
At the end of the course, you will learn how to teach and assess leading to a career in training.
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- For individuals who work, or want to work as teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector
- For individuals who are not in a teaching/training role, or who have just started a teaching/training role
- For individuals who have completed some introduction to training qualifications
Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Understand ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Understand the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training
- Understand inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understand ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
- Be able to plan inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to deliver inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to evaluate the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
- Understand the principles and requirements of assessment
- Understand different types of assessment method
- Understand how to plan assessment
- Understand how to involve learners and others in assessment
- Understand how to make assessment decisions
- Understand quality assurance of the assessment process
- Understand how to manage information relating to assessment
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment
The typical learner takes approximately 48 hours to complete this qualification however learners go at their own pace and can complete within one week or can take up to 12 months depending on their personal circumstances
Multiple choice quizzes.
A Microteach is not required.
No. All learners are welcome.
No, you will need to upgrade to the Level 3 Level 3 Award in Education and Training if you need a formal certificate.
Our online course system is available 24/7 and you can log in from any device that has an internet connection. This includes desktop computers, laptops, tablet computers and even Smart phones!